Sunday, January 15, 2006

#9 - Spend Day at Spa....prrrrr

Le Spa Sereine

Step out of the hustle of downtown into an oasis of tranquility. Amidst an exquisite atmosphere of comfort and serenity in our three-level facility, our team of professional therapists, aestheticians and stylists promotes balance, relaxation and well-being. Achieve a feeling of serenity with a relaxing massage, hydrotherapy, or rejuvenating body treatment...

I got a gift certificate as a birthday present from my brother Manu over a year ago for this place.... and I it was due to expire... so I booked my 5 hour appointment and decided to use it up and cross something off my list. Now I have never spent a day at the spa, but how bad could it be? So Saturday, with less than 4 hours sleep... bad hair and shoulders tense up around my ears and absolutely no coffee in my system I grumbled my way in the front door at 9:30 in the morning. Thinking, I should have done this another time... grumble grumble... now you're wrapping me in terri cloth... grumble grumble.

For 5 hours I was massaged, fed, pampered, covered in mud, cleaned up... mani, pedi... hair styling... the works. No pressure point left untouched.. no ounce of stress left unattended. Everything from my toes to my ears was massaged. I came out to go get in my car... and realized... I didn't have my wallet. What was even more amazing? I didn't care at all. What started off miserable had ended in the best hair day I have ever had. Prrr...... *sigh. Prrrrrr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home