Thursday, November 17, 2005

#20 & # 92 - In progress

Well, I am making progress with this thing... bit by bit. Hazelnut has helped me along with this one as well, plying friends with alcohol to get them to commit to this.... JK!! But still.... Brandy has a list in progress and so do Stands with Juice and Juicy Fruit (combined list... I like it, wish I had thought of that!) My friend J has started a list and I have put a call out (that NOONE is answering) over a local website I am a part of.

Having said that, I wanna help Hazelnut with her list.... so I am watching the weakerthans website like a Honey colored Hawk ;)

I'm partway thru #20 which has been interesting. I am crocheting a queen size blanket. Found I had one barely started, and it turns out, didn't buy enough wool for. Seems funny that most of the time when I have set out to make any kind of blanket for anyone, I have not completed it, or when I have... they are no longer part of my life. This list thing pokes at all sorts of hidden stuff in my psyche... Nonetheless... crocheting has proven very therapeutic considering all my technical difficulties of late. I think I have "sleep outside" twice on my list... I either do it twice or add "get new computer" or "switch to mac" in it's place. I did find a website that would allow you to upload a naughty picture and they would knit it into a blanket for ya..... That will be on my naughty list to do.... *grins*

I did go puddle jumping, but have not yet purchased "really cute gumboots", which it turns out are a really good idea when jumping in puddles... Live & learn. ~ Honey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home