Friday, November 11, 2005

#92 - Get 5 people to make 101 list

Well, so far I have 2 down. As you can see, Hazelnut was #1. Dubya is #2....

It's hard to get people to do this... but at the same time, it takes a certain type of character to make such a weird ass and yet totally sane commitment to the far reaching and challenging in one's own name.

I carry my list in my wallet now, I find it gives me comfort. I need a checklist to keep me honest. The reason for this list madness for me is the following: I really love the people in my life, and that gives my life so much meaning. Particularly with my children, they are the reason I get up and live each day... however I forget not to live each day just for them... that I need to be someone on my own too. SO.... it's a constant reminder to take care of myself.

Dubya's friend finds the 'countdown" intimidating... I find it exciting. I just had a picture of myself on day 30 scrambling to cut my list down...tic tock` tic tock... lol, jumping out of a plane in another country onto a train, saying hail marry's in my language, during sunset, wait was that on the naughty list? jk.....

I have made progress on #63 & #96 which could lead to #82 & #85.... lol, I'm a multitasker ;)

~honey

1 Comments:

Blogger Huney said...

Phenominal!

Honey's #103, speak to Juicy Fruit and Sparky more and Sparky's cats less.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home