Monday, January 23, 2006

#80 - Vote

To Vote or Not to vote... that's the NDN question.

Well I know some skins don't think we should do it. Now, I can be as resistant as the next militant NDN. I respect that for some, it is an act of resistance NOT to vote. But, I ain't that girl. I am of the mind that if I have to sit at a table with someone I don't like, I'd atleast like the opportunity to influence who that schmuck might be. So hence... I checked the ballot. Not as a vote of confidence for someone or some party, but a vote against. If I can cancel out some reformer/conservative/homophobic/bigot's vote, then atleast I can do my best to piss of the radical right.

What I did find disturbing, is that my polling station is in a church (pictured above.) What the hell??? That just don't sound like a unbiaised location to me....

2 Comments:

Blogger Na'cha'uaht said...

unbiased location? That's like still believing in "objectivity."

:I

8:28 AM  
Blogger Huney said...

@ Dubya (aka na'cha'uaht)

U believe in objectifiying this girl enough...
mind you, I"m biaised.

:l

7:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home