Friday, September 21, 2007

The Huney Update

Finally found out how to get into this blogger account. Haven't really been on here since Google took over the world and my blogger.

So In progress at the moment are:

6. Have Gumboots! Puddles on the way.
7. Make art out of woman: I have cast some women and taken some pics, but am not at finished process yet.... work in progress
14. Portfolio/ website of my work in progress
17. Finish degree: One of us must die sooner or later.
21. Paid of 1.5 credit cards :D
69. Lost 2 dress sizes.... them um. *ahem... found them again.

Completed!

26. Filed Taxes! Thanks be to the accountant goddess who saved me!
43. Went to Canucks Playoff game!
45. Hazelnut bought me a bathing suit (2 piece) this summer
52. Cooked Supper for B&J at their new Place, with a cindy there too!

Abandoned:

16. Ikea frames got abandoned in the move. I have set them free! Meh. What can you do. I have fewer walls now.

and I'm well... smokin sometimes... occassionally again. a little bit.

We're getting down on the days... and many have started to fall like flies off the list.... but you can't win if you don't play!

1 Comments:

Blogger ninemoonspiercing said...

Tragus Piercing
Tragus Piercing I read such an article, do you think these are correct? Has anyone had it done before?

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home